English Teacher Openings in China- Salary plus Paid Travel & Housing
One World ESL Inc has branches in the United Kingdom, United States, and China, with education partners located world-wide.
We place interested individuals seeking opportunities to teach English with our education partners in multiple countries who need individuals that have a passion for teaching young learners in a variety of classroom settings.
- Ability to relocate to location in China
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Have or capable of obtaining a Passport for Visa purposes
About the Position:
- We have openings in Public Schools, Learning Centers, and In-home tutoring
- Traditional Classroom, Mentor setting, and one on one options
- Positions located in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and 20 other fantastic destinations
- Translator Assistant Provided
- Class time scheduled for approx. 25 hours per week
- Office hours scheduled for approx. 15 hours per week
- In staff position with assigned native Chinese / English speaking assistant
- Grade ranges between K-9
- Pre designed curriculum with personal freedom to adjust to own style
- Working Visa & Sponsorship
- Travel in country and return as part of your contract
- Housing included in addition to monetary as part of your contract
- TESOL / TEFL certification - included as part of you on boarding training
- Welcome package - Airport Pickup, hotel accommodations, initial personal assistance to coordinate life needs (Cell phone, Utilities, housing necessities etc.)
- Monthly salary range is $1800 - $2900 depending on location / position selected for
- Housing - Fully paid or Stipend depending on selected position / location
- Contract completion bonus
How to apply:
- Apply to this opening including a recent copy of your resume.
- We will schedule a personal Skype interview where we fully explain the position, and the process of traveling abroad and teaching English in China.
Don't miss out on this once and a life time opportunity. Apply today!
Please be aware that there are multiple offerings to teach English abroad. Every country has specific requirements to legally work within their countries. At One World ESL Inc we ensure that all of our educators are fully compliant with immigration laws and regulations and legally authorized to reside and work in country. There is no gray area when it comes to working Visa requirements.Company Description We specialize placing highly desired English speakers into Educational Opportunities throughout Asia.