Calling all dental nurses who are looking to be part of a very special team. Come and work in an expanding friendly practice with high clinical standards which prides itself on the patient journey.
We are looking for a dental nurse primarily (but not solely) to work with our Periodontal Therapist to assist in the delivery of dental care (both clinical and non-clinical) to our patients. We would consider part-time applicants, but the role would be for 37 hours a week spread across 4 days.
- Fully qualified
- Dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience
- An excellent communicator, both verbally (including a positive and friendly phone manner) and in writing
- An excellent listener with an empathic approach to customers and potential clients
- Able to work to the regulatory standards and understand the need to follow practice systems
- A positive “can-do” type of person who shows initiative, is adaptable and can cope with change
- A team player who can work alone when required.
- Able to order stock in line with budgets
We are offering:
- An attractive and competitive salary package negotiable depending on experience
- An opportunity to be part of a practice with a discerning and mature patient base which is developing to enable the two principal dentists to focus on their advanced skill sets
- A loyal, experienced and supportive team
- An opportunity to further develop your skills
- An ethical environment with high clinical standards
If this is you, then please call Rebecca Haynes, Business Manager on 07708 969746 to discuss what you can bring to our business.
Apply for Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly