Calling all dental nurses who are looking to be part of a very special team. Come and work in an expanding friendly practice with high clinical standards which prides itself on the patient journey.
We are looking for a dental nurse primarily (but not solely) to work with our Periodontal Therapist to assist in the delivery of dental care (both clinical and non-clinical) to our patients. We would consider part-time applicants, but the role would be for 37 hours a week spread across 4 days.
- Fully qualified
- Dedicated to providing a first-class customer service experience
- An excellent communicator, both verbally (including a positive and friendly phone manner) and in writing
- An excellent listener with an empathic approach to customers and potential clients
- Able to work to the regulatory standards and understand the need to follow practice systems
- A positive “can-do” type of person who shows initiative, is adaptable and can cope with change
- A team player who can work alone when required.
- Able to order stock in line with budgets
We are offering:
- An attractive and competitive salary package negotiable depending on experience
- An opportunity to be part of a practice with a discerning and mature patient base which is developing to enable the two principal dentists to focus on their advanced skill sets
- A loyal, experienced and supportive team
- An opportunity to further develop your skills
- An ethical environment with high clinical standards
If this is you, then please call Rebecca Haynes, Business Manager on 07708 969746 to discuss what you can bring to our business.