Caf?? Manager - Premium Chocolatier Brand New Opening - Bristol
Caf?? Manager - Premium Chocolatier Brand
New Caf?? Concept Store Opening - Bristol
Up to GBP28,000 + Bonus
This premium chocolate retail business has established itself as a progressive and highly focused retail specialist. With market leading range, quality and customer service standards the success and expansion of the store portfolio is set to continue. A crucial part of the growth strategy is to complement internal talent development with the attraction of superb experienced Store Manager hires.
As Caf?? Manager you will have a full and broad remit to drive the success and development of your store team and customer service proposition. The role you play in in the leadership and delivery of results is crucial. Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing a store team of that consists of a range of specialism and skill sets. Your ability to manage a diverse talent workforce is a key element of the role
- High levels of customer service and delivering the best in-store experience are at the forefront of what you will do and utilizing this to drive the consistent delivery of key results
- Controlling and driving the commercial fundamentals of all aspects of your Caf??s performance
- Responsible for ensuring food quality, recipe adherence and maintaining a safe food handling environment
- Coaching and leading great people will be at the heart of everything you do, in order to deliver a high performing Caf??
- You will also work closely with the Area Manager and HR Teams to develop and recruit the very best talent into your Store
- You should be ambitious and committed to developing and delivering the best retail standards and highest levels of You must have management experience of retailing in a food and beverage/retail environment or similar fast paced, customer service/culinary environment
- You will be a hands on operator, not scared to get involved in the day to day operations of your Caf?? in order to role model what good looks like, and to set the benchmarks for what is expected within the caf??
- Strong effective communicator, with strong leadership qualities is an absolute must
- Possess a highly commercial aptitude coupled with open and honest leadership capability
Salary & Benefits:
Up to GBP28,000 + Bonus