Class 2 Driver / Drayperson (Multi-drop)
New opportunity not to be missed! LWC Drinks has an exciting opportunity for a Class 2 Driver / Drayperson (Multi-drop) to join the growing team based in Stoke-on-Trent. Working an average of 40 hours per week plus overtime average 48 hours per week, you will receive a competitive salary of £10 per hour DOE.
With over 7000 different product lines and similarly over 7000 on-trade customers, LWC delivers the broadest range and greatest service available in the UK drinks industry. We provide fantastic support services which enable our customers to not only maximise their sales, but also provide their own customers with a higher-quality experience. This is possible thanks to our team of 80 dedicated account managers, who can advise you on how to amplify your business potential whilst also eradicating any issues you may face.
The Class 2 Driver / Drayperson (Multi-drop) will play a key role in delivering products to customers within a specific area in a safe and friendly manner. You will also be responsible for the care and upkeep of your designated vehicle and providing excellent customer service standards to every customer.
Key responsibilities of the Class 2 Driver / Drayperson (Multi-drop):
- The responsibility of preparing the vehicle by conducting operator maintenance, ensuring all products for a delivery are correct and that they have been loaded onto the vehicle correctly and safely.
- Responsible for completing delivery notes, return sheets and collecting payments.
- Execute any special requests from customers by picking up and delivering items as directed on the delivery note
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping information strictly confidential regarding premise security and operational information.
- Responsibility for the checking the run sheets, picked orders for your deliveries and routing.
- To plan your route and requirements for the drop by studying the schedule and any requests by the customer that are on the delivery note
- Make customers aware of any stock shortages or problems with their delivery.
- Responsible for returning all empty cases and gas bottles and that they are correctly stored in the empties yard and unloaded in the correct manner.
- Ensure that correct health and safety procedures are adhered to
- To complete all required checks and ensure that check sheets are passed to the distribution manager.
- The ability to help in the warehouse when required.
- To look presentable in the correct LWC Drinks uniform at all times
- Physical and manual handling involved
Key skills required by the Class 2 Driver / Drayperson (Multi-drop):
- Good safety practices and driving habits
- Possess the correct driving license required for the vehicle
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Driver CPC
- Possession of Digi Card
- Good working knowledge of Driver’s hours
MUST HOLD A 7.5 T OR CLASS 2 LICENCE .
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your driving career, LWC Drinks is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Class 2 Driver / Drayperson (Multi-drop) – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.