Clinical Nurse Manager (Community)
We are looking for a dedicated Clinical Nurse Manager in the Nuneaton area of Warwickshire to oversee the provision of nursing care within the community.
You will be joining a specialist provider of support services for adults and children with complex care needs; including acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury and multiple sclerosis. They provide one to one support, 24 hours a day to enable them to live as independently as possible, within their own homes and in the community.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, your job will be to manage up to 8 care packages across the Midlands, including Birmingham, Leicester, Solihull, and Peterborough. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring new client care packages are put in place, to meet care standards
- Identifying and undertaking training needs for Nurses and Support Workers
- When necessary, provide advice, support and cover for Managers and senior members of staff
- Complete audits and regular inspections, maintaining regular contact with your clients
- Aiding in the recruitment process and schedule staff rota’s on a rolling basis
- Maintain existing care packages through risk assessments and reviewing care plans
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Registered Nurse with an active PIN Number
- Tracheotomy and Ventilator trained
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Experience of working with adults with complex needs
In return, you will receive a competitive salary (£35k - £40k), plus mileage, pension and healthcare scheme, laptop and phone.
If you are excited by this Clinical Nurse Manager (Community) job and would like more information, please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.