Add Resource and Labour – Walsall, West Midlands
£25,000 - £30,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
This well renowned Training Company is looking to recruit a Mechanical Assessor/Instructor to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand in business.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
1) Delivering engineering apprenticeship training
2) Supervision of the day to day activities
3) Operation of the engineering workshops
4) Delivery and assessment of training to ensure the achievement of both financial and targeted workshop activities
To apply for this position, you must have….
1) Must have a strong background as a Mechanical Engineering Lecturer OR Mechanical Engineering Teacher
2) Must have the following qualifications
- HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering
- Assessing OR Teaching qualification
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations….
Apply for Mechanical Assessor/Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly