Personal Assistant / support worker
Looking for a Unique Supporting Role? Fancy working for a personal Assistant to a disabled lady?
Are you reliable, flexible, well organised and adaptive?
Are you able to offer personal care support, & domestic assistance?
Able to assist with the practicalities of academic studies as I complete my PHD thesis? (i.e. accessing University, organising study materials, and typing as I dictate etc.)
Able to accompany when travelling within Bath, visiting London, and other places?
Happy to help me train and care for a young dog as an assistant/medical alert dog?
1) Starting up as a part-time role building into a full time position.
2) Also opportunities for part-time and relief workers.
3) Able to be adaptive to practical jobs and administration tasks?
Support arrangements cover a 24hr period 7 days a week/weekends, often on a doubling up basis as well as one to one with the person you would be supporting. Although shift pattern able to have some flexibility.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from people able to:
- Be organised and adaptive to a range of circumstances
- Support with my studies, particularly typing
- Assist with administration
- Be flexible, available at weekends, bank holidays and when extra cover is required
- Cook and meal plan for the week ahead
- Be comfortable working with a young dog/puppy (1 year) old who is growing up a medical assistance dog.
- Assist with keep the house tidy and sorted.
This position is only open for women (this complies with S7 (2B) of the SDA 1975). Hourly rates start at £9.00/£10.00 Sleepovers £35.00/£40.00. For further information please read the information and complete the application form available at www.paseeker.com. CV’s are not accepted. No previous experience is necessary.