Logistics Manager - Burton on Trent
Burton on Trent
Our client is looking for a Logistics Manager based in their Burton on Trent Office
Details about the job
As a Logistics Manager you will have the responsibility to plan, manage and lead the daily work within the department.
You will work closely with the all other functions, to assure that projects are dispatched correctly and on time, in compliance with the Customer and company requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following profile
Education & Job experiences:
- Degree educated professional
- Substantial Logistics Management experience
- Experience of using ERP systems
- Communicative, supportive and good at motivating others.
- Team orientated with good interpersonal skills and cooperation with colleagues and other departments.
- Well organized and structured, highly motivated for the job and with an open attitude.
- Capacity to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Lead, coach and develop staff, including employee onboarding and providing career development planning and training plans.
- Able to understand and suggest most effective supply chains