LGV Class I Driver
6 days left
- Full Time
Due to continued growth, here at Euro Car Parts we're looking to recruit a number of full time nightshift, Class 1 (C+E) drivers, based at our new National Distribution Centre in Tamworth.
With around 1,300 deliveries leaving our main NDC every week, serving our 200+ branches across the UK and Ireland, we're wanting experienced drivers to join our team.
What can we offer you?
A competitive starting salary of £30,201.60 plus a shift allowance on a 48 hour a week contract, new modern facilities (including subsidised canteen) and a fleet of new vehicles. We also offer all our colleagues a competitive benefits package which includes staff discount and offers on 1000's of retailers, for both you and your family.
What are we looking for from a Euro Car Parts HGV Driver?
- Ensure the safe and efficient handling of a vehicle and its contents at all times
- Communicate effectively with the depot to advise of any problems and changes to the delivery schedule
- Be organised and accurate with the completion of all related paperwork
- Participate in driver debrief sessions at the end of each shift
- Be compliant with all transport driver legislation, with company and site policies and procedures
- Avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures
- Complete the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure that all training (especially related to Health and Safety) is adhered to at all times
- Appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any vehicle, equipment, machinery, premises or stock in line with the Company policy
- Be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices
- Be flexible, which is paramount to ensure the daily operational plan is delivered
- Ensure you are the driving force behind delivering exceptional customer service.
At Euro Car Parts we recognise that our people are our most valuable asset. They make the difference between good and great - if all of this sounds good to you, then please get in touch with us.
To find out more or apply, please contact our Internal Recruitment Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for LGV Class I Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly