Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Nottingham, UK
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reports To: Software Manager
Our client is the leading provider of product identification solutions in a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical, and aerospace. They are committed to helping customers deliver their operational objectives, and place them at the core of everything they do.
Product Lines: Coding and marking equipment for use in a broad range of industrial markets including: food, beverage, pharmaceutical, automotive, aerospace, electronics sectors.
To continue on-going development of our clients' CLARiTY industrial printer control software. Develop new functionality required by new product developments and add enhancements to facilitate increased sales of existing CLARiTY based coders and Claricom software products. Successful candidate will be responsible for developing Web applications for use in all current browsers.
This is a hands-on development role (web programming) whilst also taking a technical lead role in terms of product architecture, specifications for NPD and Enhancements and in the change control (e.g. peer review) for the product MPL.
What we are looking for:
Having experience with front-end web technologies, particularly Knockout, Aurelia and React and back-end technologies such as Node.js and ASP.NET with C#. You should be able to use TDD as your development approach to ensure quality is built in.
Requirerents for the Position
Why Is This An Attractive Opportunity
- Working within a very successful small engineering team responsible for producing 'best in class' products in the Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Large Character Inkjet printer markets.
- Videojet, is part of the Danaher Corporation, a very successful, high growth, USA Fortune 250 Company.
- High performance culture and peer group.
- Wide ranging, challenging role allowing the successful candidate to gain experience in communications, high speed imaging and user interface design using the latest tools.
- Excellent work / office environment located near to Nottingham City Centre, on the Nottingham Science Park.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter