3.5t Delivery Driver
Be the best on the road, be your own boss
Expert Logistics want to work with 3.5t Delivery Drivers out of our Exeter depot that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £17.65-£20.00 per hour per crew (2 man crew).
As part of the AO World Group, we are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 (soon to be 14) Depots UK wide delivering direct to customers for market leading manufacturers and retailers. A truly exciting opportunity to work with us as a two man 3.5t Delivery Driver crew, delivering white and brown goods.
Here's what you can expect to be doing as a Self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Exeter Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
Why choose AO?
- Well-maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills and are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to ensure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- Do you hold a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- Do you have no more than 6 points on licence?
- You have had no drink/drug driving convictions within the last 10 years?
- Are a minimum of 21 years old?
- You are physically active due to the nature of the role, handling heavy goods?
- You have at least 6 month’s 3.5t delivery driving experience?
- You are fully flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holiday?
- You are self-motivated, with a high work ethic?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance (approx. 40 mins max) to the depot
- You have a good verbal and written standard of English?
If you answer yes to the above questions then this could be the opportunity for you!
Great people deserve great things
The 3.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Salterton, Exeter Distribution Hub and is commutable from Exmouth, Sidmouth, Crediton, Cullompton, Sidbury, Honiton, Tiverton and surrounding areas.