Part Time HR Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time HR Administrator to join one of the most sophisticated sheet feeding corrugator systems in the UK. Based in Scunthorpe they have modern facilities in their 320,000ft factory, the building was purpose built to manufacture Corrugated packaging.
We are looking for the successful candidate to perform a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and to support the HR department. You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Experience essential in HR and administration.
What we are looking for.
- Responsible for recruitment, including preparation of job descriptions, adverts, shortlisting and interviewing candidates
- Responsible for maintaining employee records
- Responsible for all New starters
- HR Filing
- HR file audits
- Shift change letters/contract amendments
- Review/update company policies and procedures
- Writing letters
- Boardroom preparation for visitors/buffets
- Weekly newsletter
- Absence & holiday Reports
- Administration support
Candidates must have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially Excel. In return a competitive salary of £18000 is on offer, this position is for 25 hours per week Monday to Friday.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately.