2 days left
- Full Time
Aluminium Fabricator Welder
E H Hassell are seeking an experienced Aluminium fabricator welder with experience in producing high quality, metal work within a busy engineering workshop.
The Fabricator welder will have proven experience of producing welded fabrications to a high standard.
- Competent in Aluminium Tig welding.
- Able to perform a range of welding systems and metal cutting techniques, whilst adhering to conformance and welding processes.
- To work independently and as part of a team.
- Set up and operate machinery associated with fabrication/welding.
- A good understanding of health & safety procedures in a factory environment
Good knowledge of fabrication hand tools / machines required
- Experience with overhead cranes/lifting equipment desirable
- Ability to work with CAD drawings
- Committed to producing products right first time
- Reliable with good levels of housekeeping
- Good time keeping essential
Please forward your CV to Mr M Morris, Works Director, E H Hassell & Sons Ltd, Alderflat Drive, Newstead Ind Est, Trentham, Stoke on Trent, ST4 8HX or by email to email@example.com