HMC School in Hull, East Yorkshire
(970 pupils aged 8-18)
SCHOOL SHOP MANAGER (PART-TIME)
Required as soon as possible to manage the school shop providing an efficient and commercial service for the supply of uniforms to parent customers and pupils.
Hours will be 480 hours per year comprising 1 weekly session of 7.5 hours during term time plus additional days and extended hours during key periods of the working cycle. The contract is initially for a fixed term of 1 year.
- Have experience of working in a retail environment.
- Have knowledge of stock control.
- Be IT literate.
- Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have an eye for detail and work accurately.
- Be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
Hymers College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Appointment is subject to completion of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please apply by clicking the apply button.