GBP38,000 - GBP45,000
FULL TIME - PERMANENT
An exciting opportunity for a dual accounts and tax manager has arisen to join the expanding team of a large regional accountancy practice.
The Ashbourne office has a small, friendly team that enjoys the benefits of being in the Derbyshire countryside whilst being able to call on the wider support of the firm as a whole. The business is going through an exciting time of growth and the right candidate will be ambitious and want to help grow the business further.
The successful candidate will work closely with a partner who specialises in dealing with farms, landed estates, trusts and property owners. The portfolio has a high tax advisory content and an interest in expanding tax advisory skills is essential.
* Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining a good working relationship with colleagues and clients
* Accounting mainly for farms, landed estates and trusts
* Planning the timing of accounting assignments
* Quality control of all accounting assignments
* Responsible for setting client fee budgets
* Responsible for client billing
* Responsible for WIP control
* Preparation of tax returns and computations as appropriate
* Assist the partner with tax planning assignments
* Promotion of the firm in the community
* Development of connections likely to produce new business to the firm
To be considered for this role you would need to be fully ACCA or ACA qualified, some tax experience is essential and If not currently ATT or CTA qualified then you will need to be willing to study this with the support of the business.
For further information or to apply for this role, contact Jaimini Popat on or email .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.