Wash Bay Operative
Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £250 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Wash Bay Operative to work at our Hartshill site. This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday – Friday (and alternate Saturdays).
As a Wash Bay Operative, your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• To clean to a high standard the inside and outside of trailers, vehicles and factory transport for daily use and for MOT preparation.
• To keep the wash bay area clean and tidy.
• General hygiene and housekeeping duties in the garage.
• Daily checks on fuel, oil and water levels on factory transport and top up as and when required.
• Any other ad hoc duties as required by management.
Candidates must be self motivated, conscientious and have the ability to work as a team and use their own initiative. Training will be given in this role where needed.
Salary: £7.73 per hour
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 9th October 2017