HGV Driver Class C
Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain.
The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £250 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for HGV Drivers – Class C at our Hartshill Site, with flexible working hours in line with EU Drivers Hours rules and the WTD.
• As a HGV Driver – Class C, the duties and responsibilities will vary but will include Driving HGV vehicle
• Operation of vehicle equipment – bin lift, tail lift, tipper body etc.
• Completion of work documentation (Driver Records + Collection Records)
• Maintain good standards of housekeeping in the vehicle
• Undertake daily vehicle check
• Safe tipping of vehicle
• Candidates should hold a full Driving licence – HGV class C essential
• Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner
• Have knowledge of vehicle tipping operations
• Have the ability to demonstrate understanding of EU Rules and WTD
• Full Driver CPC Training and CPC card
• Hold a digital tachograph driver card
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 9th October 2017
Please apply online for this HGV Driver Class C role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.