Full or part time (min 25 hours per week)
Our client is a dynamic Company providing complex domiciliary care in the Midlands and are based in the Warwickshire area.
They are looking for an experienced accounts assistant that can work in-house in Warwickshire, to keep the Company's financial data up to date and liaise with the accountants to prepare monthly management information.
The candidate will also be involved in preparing the monthly Payroll information from in-house staff rota system and well as collate care hours delivered in order to invoice customers on a weekly basis.
Main duties and responsibilities will be:
- All aspects of sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Full reconciliation of the balance sheet and month end procedures
- Timesheet & Expenses processing from which you will prepare the payroll information
- Proven Microsoft Excel skills
- Any other general office & finance related functions
- Attention to detail with highly effective planning, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to bring enthusiasm to day-to-day tasks
Knowledge of accounting software and computer literacy is essential.
Salary – £18,000 to £22,000
Dependent on Qualifications and Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year