Secondary Teachers - Multi-Academy Trust
The Supply Register is the managed service provider for a Multi-Academy Trust that now has Academies in the Derby region. The MAT is building a Bank of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' Teachers (for all secondary subjects) to cover classes within Key Stage 3 and 4 on day-to-day and long term supply.
The Trust has been listed among the seven strong performing multi-academy trusts in the HMCI October 2016 commentary report.
NQT’s will also be considered.
The ideal candidates will:
- Be qualified teachers with a record of delivering 'good' to 'outstanding' lessons (NQT's will also be considered)
- Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
- Have an exemplary attendance record
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the schools, both inside and outside the classroom
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results across the city.
- To have the ability to design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students.
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors.
- To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
- To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
- To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensures learning takes place and students of all abilities show progress
- To help maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning.
- QTS/NQT Status
- Qualification in any Secondary subject Curriculum
- Recent UK classroom experience
- Ability to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a Bank First staff solution. This in turn means the costs are less than an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Full Time Equivalent Pay Rate.
Salary: £105.00 - £198.00 a day