Primary Teaching Assistants - Multi-Academy Trust
The Supply Register is the managed service provider for a Multi-Academy Trust in the Chesterfield area that is building a bank of Teaching Assistants to provide support in classes within Key Stage 1 and 2 on a day-to-day and long term basis.
The Schools have all been graded Good by Ofsted.
“A family of schools working together to provide an excellent education at the heart of our community”
The ideal candidate will:
· Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress
· Have an exemplary attendance record
· Have good behaviour management skills
· Have a TA qualification level 2 or above
· To deliver outstanding support across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
· To work with students of different abilities across a number of year groups
· To meet all aspects of the schools high standards.
· To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners.
· To help maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning.
· Relevant TA qualification, level 2 or above or class-based experience
· Relevant recent experience working within UK schools (1 year minimum)
· Eligible to work in the UK
· Hold an enhanced DBS
We are a resourcing company providing an alternative to supply agencies in form of a 'Bank First' staff solution. This in turn means the costs to schools are less than using an agency and this will be passed on by the schools to you in the form of a Full Time Equivalent Pay Rate.
Payscale: £55 - £85 per day
If you're interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481.