Field Sales Development Manager - Birds
Are you an experienced within developing client relationships and driving sales? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Ecolab Pest Elimination has more than 30 years of pest management experience focusing exclusively on the institutional/commercial market segments. We consistently deliver our scientifically proven protocols to not only control pests, but eliminate them. All while providing the insights needed to help identify risks before they happen. Ecolab protect customers, employees, and business reputation from pest related risk.
We are seeking a driven B2B sales professional to join the commercial Pest Control Sales team in a bird specialist role working across the North-West London.
- Competitive salary of Circa £25,000 per annum basic and £40,000 OTE.
- Company car, fuel card and MOT, Service & maintenance package.
- Company iPad and phone.
- 4% of salary given as annual bonus to spend on products and services. Includes healthcare, dentistry, childcare vouchers, extra days holiday, store card, additional life insurance or simply add to salary
- Workplace pension. Employee contribution of 3%, Ecolab contribution of 7%
- Advantage of Ecolab’s world class paid training program designed to provide you with the tools and resources to be one of the best in your field.
- Fantastic opportunity for long term, advanced career growth in sales or sales management
- Independent work environment where you will have full autonomy to plan and manage your own schedule.
- Access to world-class resources, tools, and technology.
- Grow your income as you drive sales through commission and bonus programs
Field Sales Development Manager Responsibilities:
As our Field Sales Development Manager, you will build & grow profitable client relationships with commercial businesses to protect their brand, their facilities, and the health and safety of their employees and customers. You will drive sales and attain budget goals by leveraging prospecting, cold calling and networking skills to target restaurants, hospitals, hotels, retailers, food and beverage plants, schools, and nursing homes to offer the most effective B2B pest elimination programs. You will also:
- Prospecting and obtaining customers to achieve annual new business sales goals.
- Discovering sales opportunities and implement sales strategies.
- Partnering with our service team, corporate account team, and inter-company partners to implement best practices to solve customer’s pest problems.
- Building rapport and cultivate relationships with customers and co-workers through professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills.
- Providing outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process.
- Keeping informed of company product / service offerings and industry conditions to enhance successful customer outcomes.
The ideal Field Sales Development Manager
To be successful for this position you will be educated to degree standard or equivalent with proven experience and have a full UK driving licence with an acceptable record. You must also possess:
- Home office with internet access capability.
- Excellent written & spoken English to collate sales quotes and proposals.
- Able to demonstrate proven results in B2B commercial sales.
- Excellent organisation / time management skills.
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills.
- Problem-solving ability to determine customer solutions.
- Proven negotiation & strong presentation expertise.
- Strong self-motivation & drive for results
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Field Sales Development Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.