Business Development Manager/Account Manager/Traffic Manager
Job Title: Traffic Manager
Location: Tamworth, B78
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reports To: Team Leader
Imagine yourself at the heart of a dynamic, inspiring and future-focused team, helping to build the reputation of household-name brands around the world. Imagine seeing a product picked off a shelf, with the knowledge that you were part of that motivation. That's what our client do. They are a global collective of companies that enables brands to Own The Moment™, when a customer's interest can be converted into action.
To liaise with account management team on all existing and forthcoming projects to ensure clients expectations are met. Within the capacity of Production coordinator you will be expected to uphold and develop the client relationship and ensure consistent quality of work produced.
- To liaise with the SGS Account Manager on existing, and forthcoming projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete those projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
- To oversee client briefs accurately to optimise production.
- To liaise between the SGS account management teams and the SGS production team to ensure all information is correctly interpreted both creative and timings.
- Support SGS Account Management in the development of project plans identifying key milestones and resource requirements
- To ensure effective internal communication through production team on the progress of all jobs
- To manage traffic for all work placed within the production departments.
- To use MYSGS MIS systems and any client system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure work schedules are adhered to and an accurate permanent record is maintained.
- To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record progress on all jobs
- To oversee that all project details are documented through MYSGS
- To continually maintain system so all information is correct for client and partners.
- To adhere to all internal processes in place for art working and repro and QC
- To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
- To support the Team Leader with production work going through the studio
- To oversee the costing information is correct and carried out immediately on completion of a job so that invoices are timely and accurate for your team
- To oversee that all jobs are proofed and signed off through relevant departments within Tamworth.
- To communicate priorities to all relevant parties to ensure timelines are respected.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client and work that the client produces, including client marketing strategy
- Demonstrate influencing skills and an ability to lead the client's decision making
- Show strong organisational skill with all aspect of their team.
- Demonstrate ability to mentor junior staff, provide training to less experienced team members
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Relevant experience in similar field
- Proven experience in project management and account management
- Knowledge of packaging pre-press industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of communication
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Proactive thinker and problem solver
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environment
- Client and service orientated
Benefits + Hours
- 08:00 - 16:30 (Mon-Fri) - 30 minutes for lunch
- Private Pension, matching between 1% - 5%
- Private Healthcare (currently Aviva) - tax applicable due to benefit in kind
- Life Assurance (x3 annual salary pay out)
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 statutory bank holidays)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Graduate Opportunity, Trainee Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Internal Sales Advisor, Sales Team Leader, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Assistant, Lead Generation, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, B2B Sales, Sales Development, Business Developer, Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Outbound Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales, Sales Support, Internal Sales Executive, Inbound Sales, Sales Agent, New Business Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales, Sales Agent, Outbound Call Centre Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Client Services may also be considered for this role.