Junior Account Manager / Junior Account Executive
Job Title: Junior Account Manager
Location: Tamworth, B78
Salary: Competitive, Dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Senior Account Manager
Imagine yourself at the heart of a dynamic, inspiring and future-focused team, helping to build the reputation of household-name brands around the world. Imagine seeing a product picked off a shelf, with the knowledge that you were part of that motivation. That's what our client do. They are a global collective of companies that enables brands to Own The Moment™, when a customer's interest can be converted into action.
In this role, you will be responsible for the accurate data entry of the client's briefs / orders into the company's MIS system. Responsible for supporting the account manager with admin duties and updates on status of items / projects.
- 1-2 years proven administration services experience
- Good general office skills, including interpersonal and client service skills, administrative and organisational
- Efficient, effective prioritisation of work and ability to cope under pressure
- Some print / packaging / design experience preferred but not essential
Your team will have one main goal to focus on, the delivery of customer service based on measurable key performance indicators and quality control.
- Ensure accurate data entry and collation into the company's MIS System
- Ensure excellent communication with your company's Account Manager
- Ensure data is organised and up to date.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail.
- Show strong organisational skills with all aspects of their team including holiday cover.
- To oversee the costing information is correct and carried out immediately on completion of a job so that invoices are timely and accurate for your team
- To communicate priorities to all relevant parties to ensure timelines are respected.
- 08:00 - 16:30 (Mon-Fri) - 30 minutes for lunch
- Private Pension, matching between 1% - 5%
- Private Healthcare (currently Aviva) - tax applicable due to benefit in kind
- Life Assurance (x3 annual salary pay out)
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 statutory bank holidays)
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Junior Account Manager, Junior Business Development Manager, Junior Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Client Support, Junior Account Specialist, Sales Agent will also be considered for this role.