Administrator / Admin Support
Job title: Administrator
Location: Tamworth, B78
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Department: Customer Services
Reports To: Team Leader
Hours: Full time, Permanent, Mon to Fri 8:00 - 16:30
Imagine yourself at the heart of a dynamic, inspiring and future-focused team, helping to build the reputation of household-name brands around the world. Imagine seeing a product picked off a shelf, with the knowledge that you were part of that motivation. That's what our client do. They are a global collective of companies that enables brands to Own The Moment™, when a customer's interest can be converted into action.
This role is to provide administrative support to the team.
- Responsible for general office duties
- Digital administration work, uploading files, filling in spreadsheets, collating artwork
Skills & Abilities
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate (Mac)
- Proficient in using MS Office Software
- Good communication skills
- Experience, or an interest, in the print industry would be advantageous but not essential
- 08:00 - 16:30 (Mon-Fri) - 30 minutes for lunch
- Private Pension, matching between 1% - 5%
- Private Healthcare (currently Aviva) - tax applicable due to benefit in kind
- Life Assurance (x3 annual salary pay out)
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 statutory bank holidays)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Graduate, Business Development Assistant, Administrator, Office Assistant, Administration, Support Admin, Support Administrator, Trainee Administrator, Admin and Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Admin Assistant, Sales Support Assistant will also be considered for this role.