Account Manager / Executive / Business Development (FMCG)
Job Title: Account Manager (FMCG)
Location: Tamworth, B78
Salary: Competitive, Dependant on Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Department: Customer Services
Reports To: Senior Account Manager
Imagine yourself at the heart of a dynamic, inspiring and future-focused team, helping to build the reputation of household-name brands around the world. Imagine seeing a product picked off a shelf, with the knowledge that you were part of that motivation. That's what our client do. They are a global collective of companies that enables brands to Own The Moment™, when a customer's interest can be converted into action.
The right candidate will be responsible for the overseeing of customer service activities relating to the supply of goods and services to their blue-chip client. To uphold and develop the client relationship and ensure consistent quality of work produced.
- 2+ years proven client services experience in the packaging graphics industry.
- Good general managerial skills, including interpersonal and client service skills, administrative and financial efficiency, effective prioritisation of projects and ability to cope under pressure.
- Excellent use of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Powerpoint.
- Broad technical knowledge of various printing processes, including flexographic Gravure, Litho.
You will have one main goal to focus on, the delivery of customer service based on measurable key performance indicators and quality control. You should have a good understanding of reprographics, print and knowledge of the FMCG customer service industry.
- To liaise with the client on existing, and forthcoming projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete those projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
- To oversee and input client briefs accurately to optimise production.
- To liaise between the client and the production team leader to ensure all information is correctly interpreted both creative and timings.
- To uphold and represent the company on a daily basis, developing relationships with all relevant departments.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client and work that the client produces
- Show strong organisational skill with all aspect of their team including Holiday cover Deal with client escalation issues
- Demonstrate influencing skills and an ability to lead the client's decision making
- To use MY SGS in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure work schedules are adhered to and an accurate permanent record is maintained.
- To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record progress on all jobs
- To continually maintain system so all information is correct for client and partners.
- To adhere to all internal processes in place.
- To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
Commercial and Strategic
- Support the financial process, ensuring that jobs are closed down immediately on completion so that invoices are timely and accurate.
- To oversee that all jobs are proofed and signed off through relevant departments within the client.
- To communicate priorities to all relevant parties to ensure timelines are respected.
- 08:00 - 16:30 (Mon-Fri) - 30 minutes for lunch
- Private Pension, matching between 1% - 5%
- Private Healthcare (currently Aviva) - tax applicable due to benefit in kind
- Life Assurance (x3 annual salary pay out)
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 statutory bank holidays)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Key Account Manager, Account Sales, Print Sales, Financial Services, Senior Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Business Development, Key Accounts, Client Accounts Manager may also be considered for this role.