Recruitment - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Here at Austin Fraser we're on the search for success hungry people with a background in either recruitment or sales to join us as specialist 360 Recruitment Consultants in our Reading HQ.
If you're looking for an opportunity where you can be in control of your progression and your earnings and work for a company who genuinely invest in their people and continuously open more and more opportunities for their staff to build successful careers, THIS is the job you've been searching for.
Why join AF as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Working as a full desk Recruitment Consultant you will become a specialist within your niche sector and will be responsible for building your own business empire within Austin Fraser.
- This is perfect for anybody with an entrepreneurial streak who's always loved the idea of having their own business.
- Your days will be varied with no two days being the same in the life of a Recruitment Consultant. We encourage our Consultants to work autonomously, planning their days and weeks how they see best and booking in as much face to face time with their clients/candidates.
- You won't find yourself with any sky high KPIs here and certainly won't be micro managed by numbers; your activity, effort and intent will all be recognised with a focus on quality, consultative working.
- We have a 12 week training programme delivered by our very own in house Learning and Development Team - they'll be there to support you from day 1 and throughout your whole career with us.
- As we continue to grow and expand our business we open more and more opportunities for our people to fast track into roles within leadership and management, you're completely in control of your progression and will never have to wait for somebody to leave before seeing your next promotion.
- With our uncapped commission structure you have the power to control your earnings - our structure has no threshold meaning you'll get money for every single deal you make and also have the chance to earn quarterly bonuses.
- Our culture is encouraging, nurturing, competitive and most importantly, FUN.
- We're a social bunch and have 3 annual holiday incentives and monthly lunch clubs for our high achievers.
If you're interested in finding out more, we want to hear from you. We need people with heaps of drive and ambition along with some experience within a sales/recruitment environment. We're interviewing for this position ASAP, don't miss out. Apply today.