3 days left
- Full Time
Credit Controller, Salary £19-£25k + 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company private health scheme and pension contribution, Based; Hemel Hempstead
A National Residential Property Management Company has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their growing team. Applicants will ideally have experience as a Credit Controller though we will also consider candidates from other similar backgrounds i.e. Collections Advisor, Debt Advisor / Debt Management or Customer Service Advisors who have experience of Sales Ledger and setting up payment plans etc.
Credit Controller Key Responsibilities;
- Credit control management of a portfolio with a high volume of accounts (largely private residential, with the balance being corporate/organisations).
- Management & monitoring a portfolio of aged debt and highlighting major issues to supervisor and management.
- Resolving and co-ordinating resolution of account queries to address any issues
- Correspondence with debtors via: telephone, written (letter/email) and chasing and addressing requests, issues, queries
- Liaising with internal departments and managers for resolution/improvement of queries, processes and issues.
- Generating cyclical chase letters and statements etc
- Arranging payment plans for accounts in arrears directly with account holders and indirectly (via solicitors) in line with company guidelines/policies.
- Ensuring accuracy of cash allocation and account maintenance
- Generating a variety of reports for monitoring purposes (queries, breakdown of aged debtors, cash collection, etc)
- Preparing accounts, reports and relevant paperwork for referral of delinquent debtors to solicitors
- Corresponding with out-sourced solicitors regarding collection and account matters
- Variety of general administration duties
Credit controller Person Specification;
- Ideally 2 years credit control experience or have experience in a similar role i.e. Collections Advisor, Debt Advisor / Debt Management or Customer Service Advisors who have experience of Sales Ledger and setting up payment plans etc.
- Knowledge/experience of property management is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communications skills essential – written and spoken
- Good IT experience/literacy (Word & Excel (V-lookups & pivot tables), finance applications)
- Systems orientated individual (to assist rolling development of system and processes)
- Tenacious & target driven, with excellent organisation skills
- Team player with good work ethics
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Key words; Credit Controller, Collections Advisor, Debt Advisor, Debt Management, Sales Ledger
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly