1 day left
- Full Time
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £18,000 - £25,000 per annum + commission, depending on experience.
Established in 1999, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,000 brands using our estate agent software to connect nearly 3000 branches. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market. We have developed a new product, built on cutting edge technology that now requires rolling out to clients all over the UK.
About the Project Coordinator role
The job of a project coordinator is busy, fast-paced, interesting and challenging. You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the on-boarding of new clients to our new Sales and Lettings software solutions. You will be the face of Dezrez for clients taking on this new technology. As a single point of contact you will manage customer expectations throughout the on-boarding process, ensuring they are kept informed throughout. You will liaise with internal departments to ensure timescales are met and the on-boarding journey is a success.
Key Responsibilities of our Project Coordinator
- Understand & empathise with client needs to develop project strategies.
- Ensure the entire onboarding project runs smoothly by liaising with external and internal stakeholders
- Production of accurate and reliable project delivery plans.
- Manage communication between technical teams and your client.
- Communicate with clients of our products effectively, empathetically, courteously, and in a timely manner, in relation to specific queries and issues.
- Establish and pro-actively retain a strong client relationship including visits to client sites throughout the U.K.
- Understand your clients’ needs and offer additional products that will enhance their experience of our software.
- Ensure that your knowledge of procedures, internal systems, product, compliance, legalisation and contracts are developed and maintained at a high standard.
- Use the tools provided by the Company to provide a high quality service to each client.
- Ensure a smooth handover to your Client Success manager.
- You will be part of the team that helps to continue to develop our software, working with product managers, designers and developers to ensure our product remains ahead of the competition.
What we’re looking for in our Project Coordinator
- GNVQ/NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent; or 4 GCSE/O Level passes A-C equivalent including English or Math.
- Significant experience of customer service, project work or account management.
- Highly IT literate and confident in learning new IT packages.
- Ability and experience of answering queries on a variety of platforms i.e. phone, email and Live Chat software.
- Experience of using CRM systems to record information gathered from customers.
- Valid driving license.
- Highly empathetic and effective communicator
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own workload
- Commercial acumen and a passion for customer service excellence.
- Analytical and enjoys solving complex queries relating to lettings accounts.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with customers and colleagues to enhance performance and build trust.
- Ability to travel to visit clients across the UK including early starts and overnight stays
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Project Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly