Client Success Manager
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Client Success Manager to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £18,000 - £25,000 per annum + commission, depending on experience.
Established in 1999, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,000 brands using our estate agent software to connect nearly 3000 branches. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market. We have developed a new product, built on cutting edge technology that now requires rolling out to clients all over the UK.
About the Client Success Manager role
Your primary role will be to ensure the retention of our existing customer base, upgrade clients from our current to new software and advise on additional ancillary products that will enhance their experience of our software. With a passion for customer service, you will respond to customer needs swiftly and in a professional and empathetic manner. You will work closely with your team and with other departments to contribute to the future development of the product, using creative and innovative solutions to improve customer service.
Key Responsibilities of our Client Success Manager
- Work with a project coordinator to ensure the smooth transition of clients to the Client Success team.
- Be the primary point of contact for our Sales and Lettings software customer base and be the expert user of the products.
- Manage communication between the technical teams and the client
- Manage customers ensuring an in depth knowledge of their accounts whilst also managing branch closures and additional branches.
- Communicate with customers effectively, empathetically, courteously, and in a timely manner, in relation to specific queries and issues.
- Stay in touch with clients, establishing and pro-actively retaining a strong client relationship including visits to customer sites throughout the U.K.
- Use the most effective means of communication to consult with customers ensuring their problems are solved in the most efficient manner.
- Ensure that your knowledge of procedures, internal systems, products, compliance, legality and contracts is developed and maintained at a high standard.
- Communicate with other departments to find an answer to a customer query, whilst retaining ownership of the issue.
- Take ownership of complex queries until they are resolved, ensuring that the customer is kept fully informed throughout the process.
- Be prepared to visit clients if the need arises.
What we’re looking for in our Client Success Manager
- GNVQ/NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent; or 4 GCSE/O Level passes A-C equivalent including English or Math.
- Significant experience of Customer Service, Complaint Handling or Account Management.
- Highly IT literate and confident in learning new IT packages.
- Ability and experience of answering queries on a variety of platforms i.e. phone, email and Live Chat software.
- Experience of using CRM systems to record information gathered from customers.
- Valid driving license.
- Highly empathetic and effective communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage own workload.
- Commercial acumen and a belief in customer service excellence.
- Analytical and enjoys solving complex queries.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with customers and colleagues to enhance performance and build trust.
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Client Success Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!