7.5t C1 Delivery Driver
Are you an experienced 7.5t delivery driver? Want to be you own boss?
Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 7.5t C1 Delivery Drivers with valid UK CPC and digital tachograph cards that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to join our team based in Potters Bar. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £20.30 - £26.20 per hour, per crew (2 man crew).
What's the Self-employed 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver role all about?
This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 (soon to be 14) Depots UK wide.
We will provide you as a Self-employed 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver:
- Well-maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
What skills do I need to have to be successful as a Self-employed 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- Your are a minimum of 21 years of age?
- You possess a full valid UK photo-card licence with C1 entitlement?
- You have completed your UK CPC and hold a valid card?
- You possess a Valid UK Digital Tachograph card?
- You do not have more than 6 points on your licence?
- You have had no drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week including weekends & Bank Holidays?
- You have relevant 7.5t C1 driving experience in the United Kingdom?
- You live within reasonable travelling distance of the depot – approx.40 mins?
- You have your own reliable transport to get to and from the depot?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding and written English?
If you have answered 'Yes' to all of the above this could be the perfect 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
What skills would be nice to have?
You must have at least 6 months 7.5t driving experience in the UK or currently be working as a 7.5t C1 Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV/ HGV Category C1 Driver, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 7.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 7.5t Delivery Driver!
The 7.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Potters Bar distribution hub and is commutable from St Albans, Watford, Edgware, Barnet, Enfield, Cheshunt, Welwyn Garden City, Harlow and surrounding areas.