HR Manager UK, Ireland & Southern Europe
Our client, Signode Industrial Group, is a leading manufacturer of strapping, stretch wrapping, stapling and other protective packaging solutions, including equipment, tools, consumables and services. These integrated packaging solutions, products and systems are used to contain, unitize and protect goods during manufacturing, transport and warehousing.
Signode Industrial Group is a $2.4 billion company operating 88 manufacturing facilities and employing nearly 7,000 people across six continents with more than 2.000 people in 20 European countries. Their products are sold around the world under a broad array of well-known and reputed brands such as : Signode, Orgapack, Haloila, Mima Films, Angleboard and Strapex.
To develop and provide divisional strategic business HR support and further strengthen the delivery of regional HR services and expertise, Signode Industrial Group has, in its UK/IE office in Aldridge (West-Midlands), a unique career opportunity available for a talented and experienced :
HR Manager - UK, Ireland & Southern Europe
Your Mission :
• In this dual role you will be responsible as Regional HR Manager for the UK, Ireland & Southern Europe and as HR Business Partner for the Solutions Europe Division of Signode Industrial Group.
• Supporting your geographic area, you will be first point of contact for local management and employees regarding all employment related questions and operational HR tasks, incl. compensation & benefits, labor relations, employment laws and regulations, local policies, administration and payroll, hirings, contracts etc.
• As member of the Solutions Europe Management team you will provide overall and strategic business HR support to divisional Vice-Presidents/General Managers and other key positions. This includes : talent management, performance reviews, change management processes, succession planning, recruitment, restructuring projects, implementation of global and European initiatives etc.
• You will implement best practices across units and you will drive and lead standardization, harmonization and continuous process improvements in order to achieve operational and administrative HR excellence.
• You will take a leading role in building up HR Shared Services & HR Networks in your geographic area
• You will report directly to the HR Director Europe in Dietikon (Switzerland).
Your Profile :
• To qualify for this role you have a higher degree in Human Resources or related field of expertise. A CIPD or similar professional HR qualification is a plus but not mandatory.
• You have a relevant and successful generalist HR background, ideally in a complex matrix/multi-site and International/European B2B sales environment.
• You have a good knowledge of UK/IE employment law. Basic understanding of HR legislation across other European countries is an advantage, not a requirement.
• You are a self-driven and open minded change agent and high potential with the ability to develop and establish efficient relationships with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
• You have a proven track record of developing and implementing talent management programmes and of initiating and leading change management- and productivity/process- improvement projects. • Demonstrated problemsolving, planning, communication and interpersonal skills are vital for your success in this role. • You can efficiently alternate between strategic thinking and hands-on execution.
• You are tactful, discreet and diplomatic with a sound judgement on human issues.
• You are fluent in English with knowledge of other European languages as an asset.
• This position will be based in the UK and requires willingness to travel on a regular basis.
Signode Industrial Group offers attractive long-term career opportunities in a challenging and professional European work-environment with a solid and reputed international group and marketleader. You can look forward to a competitive remuneration package with benefits and incentives according to your contribution to the growth and success of the business.
You can also register on-line on our website http://www.searchselection.com and apply directly for this vacancy by selecting ‘Jobfinder’ and filling in reference number : 10912.
Interviews will be organized on location in the United Kingdom.