Swindell & Pearson Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Typist to join their team based in Derby. This is a full time position with a competitive starting salary of £16,000 per annum.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Typist to join our head office in Derby.
Swindell & Pearson Ltd is a modern and progressive firm of UK and European patent and trade mark attorneys. We have been serving our clients’ patent and trade mark needs for over 135 years.
The successful applicant will benefit from a varied role carrying out typing and patent administrative duties.
Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Commitment to training.
- Clear development and opportunities for early progression to a secretarial position.
- Contributory pension scheme.
Responsibilities of our Typist include:
- Volume audio typing of correspondence, reports, patent specifications etc.
- Patent administrative duties.
- Processing incoming post and entering due dates.
- Preparing invoices and managing work in progress.
- General administrative duties – scanning, copying etc.
- Housekeeping of files.
Our ideal Typist:
- Motivated team player with accurate typing skills, excellent spelling and grammar.
- Ability to produce consistently high quality work.
- Willingness to follow standard procedures.
- Experience of managing a busy workload.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Audio typing skills would be advantageous.
- The desire to learn is important.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Typist role then please click ‘apply’ now! Please include an up-to-date CV and a covering letter in your application.