Fowey Hall Hotel are looking for enthusiastic, caring and friendly staff to join our lovely team. We are looking for individuals that have a naturally warm and bubbly personality with great communication skills.
We are looking for the right person who is a team player and has the willingness to learn and develop, full training will be given.
Who are we?
Fowey Hall, part of Luxury Family Hotels, is a grand hotel in Cornwall overlooking the Fowey Estuary. Luxury Family Hotels offers affordable escapes in some of England's finest country house hotels. With six distinctive and delightful hideaways to choose from, our guests are spoilt for choice.
Who we need?
To be successful in your application for our position you must possess the following:
- Positive, welcoming attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent personal presentation standards
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
- Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business, shifts include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Staff benefits include;
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Share of tips
- Fun working environment
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted stays at Luxury Family Hotel properties
- 50% discount off Food & Beverage
- Internal transfers and career development within LFH Group
- Excellent training and development plan
- Meals on duty
- 28 days annual leave - pro rata
- Uniforms on duty
- Onsite staff parking
Only candidates legally eligible to work in the UK need apply. Please ensure you check out the hotel location before applying as transport is limited, own car is advisable.
Please apply in writing by clicking apply, attaching a current CV.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, however on occasion, due to high number of applicants we may not be able to respond to all applicants therefore if you do not hear from us within two weeks you have been unsuccessful on this occasion but please continue to look at our careers pages for any future roles you may be suitable for.