Are you an experienced Management Accountant with a background in the Construction industry?
If that's you and you are looking for a great new opportunity to join a reputable and well-established company, then keep reading!
Your main duties would include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Preparation of Monthly Timetables
- Preparation of Job Costing
- Month End Reporting
- Review and approve PAYE & CIS returns monthly and annually
- Monthly mileage preparation
- Review & approve VAT monthly returns, reconciliation and the submissions
Excellent IT skills and a good knowledge of Vlookups and Pivot tables are essential.
In return you would get:
- Competitive salary
- Great hours of work of 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (no weekends!)
- Free Parking
- 22 days holiday (3 to be taken at Christmas) + bank holidays
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply now!