Permanent Inbound Sales Agents
At soak.com, we are on a mission to find the best Inbound Sales Agents in the area! Are you looking for a fresh, thriving, exciting company to get involved in? Do you want to join at a time where lots of amazing things are happening? Ready to get stuck in? Perfect! You’re just who we are looking for. At soak.com, we’re really on a roll.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals to join our network and provide excellent customer service to our wonderful customers. You will be helping them choose the bathroom of their dreams in addition to solving queries and answering questions. Not only are you pointing our customers in the right direction, you will have a huge part to play in the future of our business.
soak.com will offer you a comprehensive training programme that will integrate you into our team and you will have an assigned buddy to support you through you first few months (and beyond!) You’ll be kept up to date with new products, services, company changes and developments. There will also be the opportunity to move to our After Sales, Social Media and Trade roles. Oh, and you’ll be working in our brand new, refurbished 90 seater call centre so you’re sure to feel right at home.
Full and part time time positions; £17.5k along with generous uncapped commissions, a monthly bonus scheme up to £150, 30 days holiday, holiday buy back scheme, free parking, fruit and hot drinks, 3% matched pension and a range of flexible benefits including cycle to work and child care vouchers. You will also have the chance join our share save scheme!
So what are you waiting for? Come and join soak.com’s 2015 Team of the Year – we’re looking forward to meeting you!
What your role will include:
• Respond to all customer calls efficiently, politely and accurately providing help and advice.
• Process customer orders efficiently and accurately.
• Communicating via telephone, email, case, letter and social media.
• Recording all customer interactions onto relevant systems and keeping accurate records of correspondence with customers.
• Learning about soak.com products and keeping up to date with company changes and developments.
If you are the following, we need you!
• Sociable! A positive and respectful attitude towards others and behave in an honest, open and trustworthy manner.
• Team player – Work effectively as part of a team and contribute positively to the overall team ethos. Share information, knowledge, ideas and experiences freely with others – you have a voice and we want to hear it!
• Professional – We want to deliver exceptional customer service. You should have an appreciation of what customers want and continuously strive to meet their expectations.
Energy, enthusiasm and commitment! You will be expected to achieve work targets and show willingness to take on additional tasks/responsibilities.
Interviews w/c 2nd October 2017 with start dates in October and November