We are looking for an outgoing and organised Finance Assistant in the Nuneaton area of Warwickshire to join a specialist provider of home care services. Our client specialises in delivering the very highest standard of care and support to individuals living in their own homes, enabling them to remain independent, whilst receiving the extra care and support they need.
Would you like use your skills and expertise to support an organisation that make a difference to people’s lives every day?
As a Finance Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all office systems are up to date, including time sheets, staff rotas and payroll.
- Providing financial guidance and support to colleagues.
- Creditor and debtor management
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Processing payments
What experience will you need?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of payroll and financial systems.
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills.
This is a full-time role, salary ranging from £18k - £24k per annum, dependent on experience. If you are interested in this Finance Assistant job and would like more information, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.