Gist Ltd., are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to be based in Portbury, North Somerset, we are offering an attractive salary to the right applicants.
You will work within a warehouse team in a multi customer chilled environment, handling goods from intake through to dispatch in a safe and accurate manner, providing an efficient and reliable service to the customer.
Offering a competitive hourly rate plus 5% overtime rate, plus unsocial hour’s premium, we are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join a friendly team.
The development of our people is key to Gists on-going success.
The Package for Warehouse Operatives:
There is the flexibility to undertake a variety of tasks, we offer long term development opportunities for progression.
- Salary of £7.73 per hour
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Rotating morning/afternoon shifts
- Premiums for night work (+£1.00 per hour)
- Lots of overtime opportunities paid at additional 5% premium
- Healthcare plan, pension package, childcare vouchers, retail discounts
There are opportunities for days and nights, you will be working any 5 days from 7 days there are some weekends required.
The Warehouse Operative Candidate and Role details:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Scanning and picking product accurately
- Using powered pallet trucks and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse
- Maintaining a safe working environment, taking an active responsibility for your own safety
- No experience required as excellent training provided from day 1.
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Be able to work well within a team
- Fast track promotion opportunities for the right candidate.
Gist Limited - About us Transforming the supply chain Gist Limited is a supply chain company with a long history, spanning over 100 years. Our 3,000+ customers cover a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors, and many utilise our specialist skills in managing supply chains for perishable and chilled products.
In serving our customers, Gist focuses on creating the right supply chain to suit each individual business. Of course, we can and do pick and deliver product so that it travels from A to B efficiently and cost-effectively, but what makes us truly different is that our teams of supply chain specialists want to make sure our customers really make the most of their supply chain and find the best way to run their logistics operation.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please click on the link and send your CV TODAY!!