My client based in Eastleigh is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team for a 6 month FTC.
Credit Controller will have to provide effective cash collection and reconciliations within the credit control function.
Credit Controller duties:
* Settle outstanding allocated accounts
* Identify risk issues and resolved
* Maximise cash flows and minimise bad debt for the business
* Ensure prompt collection are met within credit terms
* Liaise with credit management regularly
* Deliver reduction on overdue debt
Credit Controller skills:
* Proven credit control experience
* Good communications skills, written and verbal
* Good knowledge of underwriting procedures
* Proactive and organised individual
* Ability to prioritise
* Able to build internal and external relationships
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.