Our client is looking for a full stack Web Developer with experience of managing, building, improving and maintaining the front and back end of a successful international public facing website.
They are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, they have grown rapidly, and now have offices in Dubai as well as a manufacturing facility in Florida.
The candidate will work closely with other members of the digital marketing team and external agencies using the Agile development methodology for various improvement projects.
Key Responsibilities- Web Developer:
• Planning and prototyping new functionality and applications
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best practices for software development
• Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
• Identifying and fixing bugs in existing projects
• Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
• Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
• Collaborate with designers, developers and project staff to complete projects in a timely manner
• Staying up to date with new trends and advancements within web development
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/HTMl5/CSS practices
The ideal Web Developer:
• Experience of ReST API
• Self-driven, but also has the ability to work closely with a team.
• Must be able to work in an AGILE project management environment
• Experience with Orchard CMS
• Graduate with Engineering or Computer Science related degree
Salary: £35k - £40k pa + DOE
Please apply online for this Web Developer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.