Part Time Evening Client Service Advisor
I am recruiting for a number of Part Time Client Service Advisor's for a prestigious client who is one of the leading companies in the UK based in Sutton Coldfield to start on Monday 16th October. There are evening part time hours available, some of which include every Saturday or Sunday evening.
This is a professional and growing FTSE250 company; primarily they arrange prepaid funeral plans for customers who are predominantly over the age of 50. This is a chance to join very conscientious, sociable and friendly team with a clear career progression opportunity. These vacancies have come about due to internal promotions and a growth requirement for the current team.
You will respond to high volume inbound 'At Need' client calls regarding to funeral arrangements where you will need to show sensitivity and empathy. These calls will be received from client's friends and family who will be calling to activate the funeral plan the client has taken out. You will also receive calls from the Police and Network Rail with who the client also have a contract with.
Other duties will also include inbound enquiries from customers who may be responding to specific marketing material, no sales targets are in place but you will be expected to advise on the different funeral plans on offer. You will also be dealing with current policy holders who may wish to make an amendment or add on a request to their funeral plan.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Receive on average 50 inbound calls per day which will be a mix of 'at need' and 'pre need' calls
- Deal with 'at need' calls in a professional and empathetic manner; an 'at need' call is from a customer's friend/relative calling to activate the funeral plan as the customer has passed away.
- Deal with 'pre need' calls in a sensitive and professional manner; a 'pre need' call is from a current or prospective customer calling to enquire about, amend or ask a general question regarding a funeral plan
- You will resolve client concerns, queries &/or problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative options; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Working towards agreed service level targets ensuring the very best customer service is delivered
- You will be transferring key client information to other colleagues with accuracy, timeliness and professionalism
- You will assist team members and other colleagues with knowledge and guidance to ensure high levels of service are achieved.
- Previous inbound customer service call centre experience is essential
- A customer focussed individual with the ability to build quick rapport/relationship over the phone
- Clear and concise verbal communication techniques
- Exceptional listening skills & telephone communication skills
- Must be a genuine, conscientious, patient and ethical in nature
- Be able to show empathy on phone
- Adaptable approach to meet client needs (e.g. Sensitivity, patience, friendliness, empathy and efficiency)
- Attention to detail and strong data inputting skills
Mon 12pm - 8.15pm
Tue 10am - 6.15pm
Sat 2.45pm - 11pm
Sun 2.45pm - 11pm
Thur 3pm - 10pm
Fri 3pm - 10pm
Sat 5pm - 11pm
Monday - Wednesday 5pm to 11pm
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £17400 (this is for a full time 38.75 hours so will be pro rata for a part time salary - works out at £8.64 p/h)
- 31 hours salary = £13928 (£8.64 p/h)
- 19 hours salary = £8536 (£8.64 p/h)
- 18 hours salary = £8087 (£8.64 p/h)
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays* each year (pro rata for part time) (entitlement increases with service)
- Progression opportunities as the business grows
*This position will require bank holiday working, if you work a bank holiday, you will receive the day in lieu at another time.
TIMESCALES TO START AND TRAINING:
- Assessment centre onsite in Sutton Coldfield on Saturday 30th September, 9am - 2pm.
- Start date is Monday 16th October August which will be a 9am-5pm working day (no annual leave allowed for first 5 weeks due to in depth training)
- Training is then for 5 weeks between FULL TIME (38.75 hours) 9am and 8pm Monday-Friday and 1 or 2 Saturday's (8.25hrs per day)
***Due to the in depth training you will need to be able to commit to this training schedule with no holiday booked, overtime will be paid for if you are working more than your contracted hours***
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE ASSESSMENT CENTRE ON SATURDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER, YOU CAN COMMIT TO A 16TH OCTOBER START DATE, YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE FULL 5 WEEKS TRAINING SCHEDULE WHICH WILL BE FULL TIME HOURS AND ALSO MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
If interested and suitable please send your cv and call 0121 6333888 and ask for Adam or Melissa.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your cv has not been selected***