Laboratory Technician (Animal Nutrition)
Due to an increase in workload and growing demand for our clients’ services, a new, but experienced Laboratory Technician (Animal Nutrition) is now required to help deal with their busy workload. You’ll be based at their site in the Ashbourne area of Derbyshire.
What you’ll require to be considered for the role:
- A good level of proven experience as a Laboratory Technician within Animal Nutrition
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service, set by the client
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload work and hit agreed deadlines
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Be IT literate
You’ll be completing formulations for customers to ensure that KPI targets and customer expectations continue to be met at all times. Also, you be delivering training of other formulators and upskills new members of the department.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Ensuring accurate and timely product setup and maintenance in appropriate software systems
- Determine the least cost formulation in accordance with nutritional values and customer requirements
- Answer customer queries and ascertaining formulation requirements by telephone and email
- Liaising with internal departments with area such as; customer services, production, planning, technical, purchasing, pet, international and sales
- Performing Rework formulation/checks as required
- Creating labels in accordance with the appropriate regulations and providing assistance to updating systems accordingly
- Keeping the raw material matrix updated based on prescribed procedure
The salary will be determined upon experience and qualifications.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Scientific, Pharmaceuticals and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs