Part Time Customer Service Advisor - 20 Hours
Based in Killamarsh - Fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading UK manufacturer and distributor of solid fuel products selling to domestic, wholesale and retail customers. They are a major player in the home heating industry supplying a range of market leading brands and a strong commitment to new product development, leading the industry in technical advances.
Reporting to a Team Leader, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a PART TIME Customer Service Advisor to join the Contact Centre on a permanent basis. This is a rare part time opportunity working 11am- 3pm Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will possess:
* A proactive, assertive and persistent attitude with drive and commitment to achieve results.
* An ability to work under pressure to challenging targets and timescales
* Excellent telephony skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing to internal and external customers.
* Good computer literacy skills, demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
* The ability to work at pace to demanding timescales, whilst ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
* The ability to work well within a team environment, and work effectively on own initiative.
* A professional approach with the integrity to represent the company and protect the brand image.
* Strong influencing skills and the ability to be able to manage difficult calls and deal with customer complaints effectively.
* Proven experience within a customer service environment.
The role of the customer service advisor will be to:
* Answer inbound telephone calls from customers regarding ordering of products.
* Identify potential sales opportunities from inbound calls, to either up-sell (increase volume of the order) or cross-sell (sell other related products to customers from the product range).
* Deliver quality service whilst maintaining performance against expected targets.
* Make outbound calls to existing and lapsed customers to promote offers and gain sales in line with promotional offers and campaigns where required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.