Administrator / Coordinator
ADMINISTRATOR / CO-ORDINATOR
£18k - £25k (DOE)
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator / Coordinator to join a small, friendly, team at one of the world’s global suppliers of frozen seafood. The company is a one stop shop frozen seafood supplier to branded restaurant chains, wholesalers, cash and carries and manufactures.
This newly created position, guaranteed to offer a varied role, will suit an innovative and creative person who thrives on working in a fast paced, international environment.
Join this dynamic company, whose group employs 160 staff in Europe, with a turnover of £2B, and you will have potential opportunities worldwide.
- Processing orders accurately and effectively
- Co-ordinating deliveries with hauliers
- Confirming delivery times with customers
- Maintain an efficient stock check system
- Raise necessary paperwork
- Deal with customer complaints/queries in a courteous and professional manner
- Handling importing documentation
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- A positive can-do attitude with strong prioritising skills
- A confident team player
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Enjoys working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of building excellent relationships with customers and colleagues
- An effective problem solver
- Previous order processing experience would be an advantage
- Ideally experience working in a distribution/ logistics or supply chain environment
The company enjoys 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
Keywords: supply chain, order processing, logistics, coordinator, reconciliations, hauliers, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Wragby, Maplethorpe, Alford, Spilsby