Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / EA / PA
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lytham, Lancashire
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum (Salary dependent on experience and talent)
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary - 18 month maternity leave contract
Start Date: Immediate
Closing date: 20th October 2017
Our Client is looking for an exceptional and experienced Executive PA to cover a period of maternity leave, supporting his busy work and personal life. This role is based in Lytham, Lancashire, on the attractive Fylde Coast.
You must have the proven ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, juggle conflicting demands and think ahead to anticipate needs before they arise. The ability to handle sensitive information with utmost discretion is core to this role.
Initially you would work collaboratively with the current EA for a period of time, to ensure a seamless handover; that’s why they are looking for an immediate start in order to give this immersion period the attention it deserves. Following the handover, the role is a 1:1.
This role would suit someone who is extremely loyal, on top of their game and with exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills. Not only that, but someone who can easily adapt to new working processes and people and thrive under pressure whilst remaining calm and collected at all times - representing not only yourself but also the brand to the highest of standards.
- Extensive diary management - frequently rescheduling, prioritising and gatekeeping
• Assistance in the development of the Perfect World Project TV programme, brand and presence
• Arranging international travel - with detailed itineraries, accommodation, transfers, flights, currency etc
• Management of administrative staff
• Organising and compiling meeting packs and papers and organisation of meetings
• Conserve founder's time by reading, researching, routing correspondence; drafting e-mails/letters/documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating communications
• Arranging social events
• Creating PowerPoint presentations, some Excel spreadsheets
• Ad-hoc personal errands
- A passion for being a EA/PA
• A passion for life
• A proven background as an Executive PA Is required
• Ability to organise complex multi-stop diary and travel, and rearrange accordingly
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Excellent IT skills including Excel and Power Point
• Strong attention to detail
• Negotiation skills
The chosen candidate will be positive, enthusiastic and talented and be able to anticipate needs to make life and work flow seamlessly.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Personal Assistant, PA, Office Manager, Senior Office Assistant, Administration Team Leader, Administration Manager, Executive Assistant, Business Support, Admin Manager, Business Support Manager, Technical Data Administrator, Event Management, Technical PA, Automotive Experience, Engineering Experience, Personal Assistant to Director, PA to Director will also be considered for this role.