French Speaking Customer Service Agent
Parlez vous Francais? If you speak French then I need to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit a fluent French speaker for a young and rapidly growing financial technology firm that provides working solutions to businesses across the globe. They have a proven approach and have experienced tremendous growth. This is where you step in!
You`ll be responsible for building relationships with new and existing suppliers. Your job is a business to business sales person with ongoing responsibilities to cultivate relationships. You`ll be contacting companies where there is an established relationship with the requirement to undertake some research to identify the right point of contact, and introduce the concept of the cash flow market place. So you`ll encouraging businesses to accelerate their selected invoices to be settled ahead of the due date.
I think it`s going to be your winning personality that makes the difference in telesales. You`ll be encouraged to be yourself in the fast-moving, fast-growing business. So whatever the call, whatever the goal, the customers deserve to deal with people with personality, passion and drive.
We are looking for people who can
- Build and maintain great relationships with existing suppliers
- Maximising every opportunity available
- Use the technology available to plan and record all activities
- Strong selling, negotiating and consulting skills
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Ability to adapt within a dynamic sales environment
- Acquire new market participants (and retain existing participants)
- Be a self-starter / Manage own time and workload
- Communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Be naturally resilient
- and most importantly be a good listener so you hear customers buying motives.
Don`t worry if you`ve never done a sale job before you`ll get full training. In all sales jobs there will be targets that need to be met, so you need to comfortable working to targets.
In return for all you hard work you`ll a competitive rewards package, including a strong base salary, in addition a monthly bonus, comprehensive training, opportunities to progress in a global organisation, corporate & retail discounts and a reward and recognition scheme.
If this is the job for you then please call Dean on 0117 9221130 or email me at