New opportunity not to be missed! Arriva Transport Solutions Ltd (ATSL) are recruiting for Quality Analyst to join the team based in Bristol on a part time, contract basis to cover maternity leave. The successful Quality Analyst will receive a competitive salary of £9.00 per hour.
Arriva Transport Solutions Ltd (ATSL) is a specialist transport business within the Arriva group offering high quality non-emergency patient transport across the health sector.
Working at Arriva Transport Solutions is more than a job - you are part of a healthcare system that ensures patients receive the care and support they need. The Quality Analyst position is a rewarding role within the patient transport service where no two days are the same.
The Quality Analyst Role:
The Quality Analyst is a vital role within the Quality and Standards function of Arriva Transport Solutions ensuring the collation of quality related data and information to meet reporting requirements. The candidate will be responsible for regularly collating quality related information and data utilising a range of internal systems including Cleric (patient transport software), Datix (patient complaints and incidents), Auditr (operational audits) and Excel spreadsheets. The candidate will also act as the lead administrator for Datix and Auditr and demonstrate a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. A key outcome of the role is the production of regular data-led reports for internal and external circulation.
Key tasks as our Quality Analyst include:
- To collate quality data and information from multiple sources from within the business
- To present information and data for internal and external audiences
- To lead on the production of quality reports and other returns on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis
- Extract and provide data from the Datix or Auditr system on a regular basis for regular and ad-hoc reports
- Identify simple themes and trends from the data held in Datix and Auditr as part of reporting
- To work alongside the analytical team to work in the development of new ways of efficiently collecting quality information
- To lead the administration of the Datix incidents and complaints system
- Work alongside the Quality Improvement and Audit manager to support any developments in Datix and Auditr
- Support the needs of the business and demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Competent in operating the Datix, AUDITR and Cleric systems or any other subsequent systems used by the company
- Provide the administration support for the Datix system, including managing the permission levels, and assist managers with their access and technical issues
- Provide other forms of administrative support where required from time to time
- Producing and presenting reports and/or other data as required on a regular or ad hoc basis
- Produce data in the response to requests from the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Maintaining confidentiality and data protection in line with company policy and the requirements of the law
- Understand when to escalate issues to an appropriate manager or colleague
- Responding to enquiries in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Provide basic assistance to Patient Advisors in the dealing of patient concerns, where necessary.
Our ideal Quality Analyst:
- Excellent communication skills in all mediums
- Experience of working in an information role
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Well organised and able to plan own workload
- Capable of working on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Client focused and able to build rapport with stakeholders and colleagues
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible to the needs of the company
Our people are at the heart of our organisation. Their expertise and dedication allow us to provide the highest levels of care for our patients. Because we know how important the work that you do is, we also know how important it is to look after you, making sure you are happy, healthy and have all the necessary training, support and resources to carry out your role to the very best of your ability.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, click “Apply” now to become our Quality Analyst!