Hostel Manager - City of Cambridge - 122 Bed Property
My client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and enthusiatic Hostel Manager with a strong team focus in the wonderful cycling city of Cambridge.
Following a £1.4 million restoration in 2014 this hostel is popular with lots of different types of travellers. Just 3 minutes away from the train station and with secure bike lockers this is an ideal location for visiting the city. A beautiful courtyard provides a great setting for a quiet drink throughout the day or into the evening and with a well presented bar and cafe or self service kitchen there is something for every budget.
A team of enthusiastic team members awaits who are looking for stability and a great leader to guide and develop them further.
Who are we looking for?
- A customer service driven Hostel Manager with a proven track record in hospitality management, in particular hotels or a similar conbination of rooms and Food and Beverage management
- A desire to develop and motivate others
- An ability to analyse monthly P and L with a focus on driving and increasing performance
- Experience in managing and delivering quality Food and Beverage operations
- Hospitality Management Qualifications an advantage
- Hostel Manager experience of Hotels with 100+ rooms
Benefits for the Hostel Manager role.
- Beautiful listed property to manage
- Competitive Salary
- Group Membership
- Fabulous Healthcare Scheme
- Autonomy for management of your site
Does this sound like your next Hostel Manager role?...then APPLY today, Interview dates already secured.
Please note there are no live in options with this role so you must be able to commute or willing to relocate.