Charity Fundraiser - No Experience Necessary - Free Accommodation
Charity Fundraiser – Amazing Charities! – Great Pay! – Free Accommodation!
Wesser UK are currently looking for energetic, driven and ethically motivated charity fundraisers to work as part of our nationwide ‘live-in’ fundraising teams.
As a Wesser fundraiser you will represent some of the UK’s best known charities by fundraising on a door to door basis, generating vital financial support for lifesaving projects.
What we offer:
- £8.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Rewarding bonus structure
- Free accommodation including bills
- 35 hour/5 day working week
- Extensive training and development program
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Team company car
- Seasonal and long term roles available
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- Represent St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales or St Andrews First Aid to promote lifesaving charitable projects.
- Act as an ambassador for both Wesser and our prestigious charity partners.
- Be part of a fun, lively and successful fundraising team.
What we are looking for:
- Motivated, fun-loving and friendly individuals
- People that want to make a difference in the charity sector
- An excellent level of verbal and written English
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Apply today – You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.