Our client is keen to help progress their staff by providing training, qualifications and aiding in the career progression aspect. They believe that their security personnel should have the opportunities to grow and develop during their time with them, and they encourage it through their academy and through their progression of personnel whilst they are developing skills.
They are looking for people who can provide assistance to customers and passengers of the network and satisfy the requirements of the customers needs.
• To provide excellent and efficient customer service in line with the companies 'best practice', working to exceed wherever possible.
• Provide assistance to customers should an incident occur, in line with the company policies.
• To attend staff training and meetings as required.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in difficult situations
• Have experience of working in a rail environment.
Please apply online for this Security Officer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.