Field Sales Representative
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Due to expansion we are now hiring across Fife area.
Utilita Energy is Britain’s leading supplier of smart pre-pay energy, installing every customer we supply with free market-leading smart meters and a highly competitive tariff. The business, having doubled its customer base in 2015, now serves over 500,000 customers and leads the way in the smart pre-pay energy market.
- Basic salary and uncapped commissions - £15600 plus commission & bonus scheme.
- We are currently expanding our sales team earning of sales personnel earning more than £1000 a week.
- Opportunity offers driven sales people the chance to earn uncapped commissions.
- Be part of a rapidly growing team selling a market leading product.
Previous Experience in the following is preferable:
- Door to Door Sales.
- Charity Fundraising.
- Street Canvassing.
- Road Side Assistance Sales.
- Mobile Phone Sales.
- B2C sales or B2B sales.
Responsibilities of Field Sales Role:
- Door/events sales agents who will be working on behalf of Utilita in a Business to Customerrole,
- Selling an excellent, market leading smart metering service to households around Britain.
- This opportunity offers driven sales people to earn uncapped commissions with top sales people earning in access £1000 per week.
- Sales focussed
- Ability to build strong client and customer relationships
- Able to work independently
- A self-starter
- Want to be the architect of your own success
How To Apply:
- Please apply with CV (including Phone and Email details) via e-mail by following the instructions at the bottom of this page and our Recruitment manager will be in touch to schedule interviews.
- We have immediate starts possible if you are successful after interview.
Due to the nature of this service, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring service.